Monday, December 15, 2008

HaPpY hApPy BiRthDay tO mE..... tO mE!!











Well, let me start off by telling the WORLD how amazing my husband is. If any of you know him, know that it is very hard for him to keep ANY secrets. But, HE PULLED IT OFF!!!! My birthday was on friday the 12Th. (please note that in all your calendars for next year) So, one thing that i wanted was to have all my family up here to celebrate it. But, everyone kept giving excuses to why they couldn't come. I just figured it would be another year with my husband and myself. Which let say is not bad.... but its been kind of a tough year and I just wanted to be with everyone on this particular day. To start the day off Mo and I got up and had breakfast together and then he had to go into work for a few hours and planned on being back around noon to start the PARTY!!! That afternoon we went out to lunch and to a movie THE FOUR CHRISTMASES. After that we went out to do some shopping since we were already at the mall. Now, you have to understand we were planning on having dinner around 6:30m with Nate and Brit. So when 6:15 came around I was telling mo that we needed to get going and he was acting weird. He kept wondering if there was any other places that we needed to go. He then took the LONG route home. By the time we actually arrived it was 6:50pm. We go inside and I go over to the pizza's wondering why they had order so many. Out of the room MY FAMILY jumps out yelling SURPRISE!!!!!! The best present ever. (Besides the DIAMOND EARRINGS HE GAVE ME) That is why I have the BEST husband ever. I LOVE YOU MO!!!!!!! 

9 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

Oh, that is so cute that they surprised you. How fun. I'm glad you had a good day and I can't believe I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. For some reason I have always been able to remember you and Mikki's b-days. Can't believe we are 26!

The Briggs Clan said...

Hey you bone head! I didn't know you were a fellow blogger! Rude! I love it! I can't wait to know and keep up with you! Woman you couldn't look any cuter if you tried! It makes me sick:) I need you to be my personal stylist... PLEASE! When I get richer, I will send you money and you dress me, k. K Thanks! So where are you guys living?

Alison said...

Ah! You do blog!! Just when I lost all faith :)

You look so great! Happy Birthday a few days late. 26 has been the best for me so far!! So...it sounds like we'll see you soon for a dinner date?! Can't wait!!

Munns Madness said...

I love that you updated your blog it is so cute. We miss you guys so much we have to plan a girls weekend soon. If you pass through pokey we should meet up. Have a wonderful Christmas Love ya Ally

Nate and Karen said...

HAppy Birthday!! That is so sweet of Mo to throw you a surprise party! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey, it was fun to find you on here and see how you are doing! hope all is well with you guys! my blog is private so if you want me to add you i sure will!

The Porters said...

Wow, Brian sucks at keeping secrets. He could never pull that off! Hope it was fun! So where are you guys living now??

Rappleye Family said...

Hello Girl!! I thought I would drop you a little note! Sounds like you saw us at Leos on Sat? What are the odds! ha ha we seem to run into you everywhere! Well we have a blog too rogerandtasha.blogspot.com it is private so please email me at Tashanicole1984@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite if you would like! Talk to ya later! Happy LATE BIRTHDAY!

The Briggs Clan said...

hey...I went private....e-mail me if you want an invite!briggsfamily15@gmail.com