Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm In LoVe, I'm In LoVe, & I dOn'T cArE wHo KnOwS!!



I just wanted to send out a post to my husband. He left saturday for Portland, OR for the summer. I will hopefully be meeting up with him SOON. But, I just wanted to tell him how much I LOVE HIM. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. He works so hard to provide for us and although I probably complain more than I should. I don't know what I would do without him. 

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Him......

1. Nobody can make me laugh as much as he does.
2.  He has some SEXY dance moves.
3. He SPOILS me rotten.
4. He puts EVERYONE & EVERYTHING before himself.
5. He is a hard  worker and very positive about life.
6. He puts up with me.
7. I know that when the time comes, he will the BEST father ever.
8. He has introduced me to MANY new experiences.
9. I know that he would do anything for me.
10. What can I say I LOVE THOSE LIPS!!!!!! 

I LOVE YOU BABE!!! Thanks for being the BEST HUSBAND!




7 comments:

Nick & Danielle said...

Oh that is so cute!!!

The Porters said...

that stinks he has left! So are you in delta now? We ran into your mom and sisters at the mall yesterday, too bad you werent with them it would have been nice to see you.

Shai said...

Hey Shellene! I was blog hopping, and found yours! I'm sorry that you guys are going to be apart for the summer, hopefully it will go by fast for you! You will have to call me sometime while you are here so we can go to lunch or something! Oh and the prom dress isn't that bad!!! :)

Rappleye Family said...

Cute post!

Nate and Karen said...

Hey we are going to be in portland next weekend. We will give you a call.

The Schwab Family! said...

Hey girl, how are ya? I haven't seen you in forever and I was just wondering where you are and what you're up to these days? (updating your blog would help me out alot!) :O)

The Schwab Family! said...

hey you, i heard a rumor and i'm HOPING it's true!!!! waiting for a post!