Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I hAvE bEeN T*A*G*G*E*D*!!!!

The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go....




This pic was taken last January. We took a cruise out
of Miami to the western caribbean. This was the first 
day leaving port. It was awful weather for the first few 
days. But, it was a BLAST. I loved it and would do it 
every month if I could.

I tag:
1. Ally Munns
2. Shelby Williams
3. Liz Szilaglzinlstnzzzzzzzzzy (Sorry girl, dont have a clue how to spell or say your last name)
4. Jaime Webb
5. Angela Salce
6. Ashley Abbott

1 comment:

The Briggs Clan said...

Hey I haven't heard from you! I am so glad you have a blog. I love keeping up with you~ Email me if you want an invite to my blog briggsfamily15@gmail.com. Hopefully I'll see you for Ali & Kresdon's wedding in a few weeks!